TCCDLA Listserv firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the listserv for the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
If you are a criminal defense attorney in Texas, you may apply to join the organization and get access to this listserv by purchasing a membership through our website: https://www.tccdla.com.
You must be a licensed attorney and have a current paid TCCDLA membership to have access to the listserv. This includes attorneys who are over the age of 65 who take any retained or appointed criminal cases.
You may purchase your membership here: https://www.tccdla.com/product/2022-tccdla-membership/
All matters discussed on the listserv are strictly confidential. These matters are not for public dissemination under any circumstances, absent express written consent from the Board. Any member who is reported to have shared the contents of the listserv with non-members, including but not limited to any prosecutor or judge, will be referred to the TCCDLA Board. If a majority of the Board determines a violation has occurred, the member will be banned from the listserv for a period of up to one year. No portion of membership dues will be refunded.
Monthly Luncheon: The Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association meets on the second Thursday of every month at 11:30 a.m. at Joe T. Garcia’s. The meetings usually provide 1 hour of MCLE once approved by the State Bar of Texas, as well as a case law update. The judiciary is welcome and invited to attend.
- 202 Members
- 3,705 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.